DUNIA PENDIDIKAN

DUNIA PENDIDIKAN

Surat lamaran kerja bahasa inggris

Job Prospecting Letter to Management : Without Referral

Monday, August 1, 2010

Bima Inc.
25 Jalan Sangkuriang
Bandung 2345
West Java

Dear sir/Madam,
I have been following your firm for the past two years. I am convinced that the proliferation of automated compressor manufacturing facilities in West Java, in conjunction with your new compressor technology, has the potential to place Bima Inc. in forefront of its industry.


I believe I have the ability to favorably effect your company’s bottom line. Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Stanley. Having had five years of experience in sales and marketing of manufacturing supplies, I am confident my network of contacts in the field will be of great value to your firm. I have had close relations with several major manufacturers, which could be potential customers of your products. Accordingly, I am certain that I can increase your customer base.

I have taken the liberty of including my resume with this letter. I am confident that you will find my strengths, abilities and experience of use to your firm.
I look forward to speaking with you.

Sincerely yours,

Kandu

0 komentar:

Post a Comment